4D RESULT (as of July 30, 2021) – Check here the PCSO 6/55 Grand Lotto results in today/ yesterday including the latest update from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office.
4D Result July 30, 2021
4D RESULT July 30, 2021 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has releases the Mega 4D Results today July 30, 2021 at 9PM.
How to Play 4D Lotto?
Here we explained – how play PCSO 4d lotto or how to bet 4d lotto:
To play 4-Digit game, the player marks his chosen four (4) digits from 0 to 9 on the 4Digit bet slip. If you do not have any number in your mind mark lucky pick (LP) computer will choose the best number combination for you.
When you mark up chosen numbers, than mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination for current or advanced draw. Increase your chances of winning by choosing 4D Lotto System Play. See table below for more information.
Where to check the 4D Results?
Aside from pcsolottoresultz.com, players can also watch the 6/55 Grand Lotto results in real-time via PTV as well as their online accounts via Facebook and Twitter. Official PCSO accounts are airing the lotto draws as well. In special occasions such as important national holidays, PCSO is announcing the suspension of draws days before the scheduled draw date.
PCSO Lotto New Schedule of Games
- EZ2 (2D) Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- Swertres (3D) Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
Small Town Lottery (STL):
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 – Monday to Sunday for Visayas and Mindanao at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Swer4 – Monday to Sunday for Mindanao area at 7PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 4D – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM
- 4D – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM
4D Lotto Winning Prize
PCSO computes the 4D prizes based on the following payout system.
- 1st Prize (All 4 digits) you win Php 10,000.00 (Minimum Guaranteed Amt.).
- 2nd Prize (MGA) (First 5 or last 5 digits) you will win 800.00 Pesos.
- 3rd Prize (MGA) (First 4 or last 4 digits) you will win 100.00 Pesos.
How To Claim the 4D Lotto Winning Prize?
Here we explained your question that how claim the PCSO 4d lotto winning prize’s
- Winning Prize amount between Php 24.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Claim the prize through any authorized PCSO lotto outlet near you. You may also claim nearest to your PCSO Branch Office.
- Winning Prize amount for Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up – Claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office.
The prize amount that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.
PCSO’s Important Reminders
4D Lotto draws happen weekly at Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM LIVE at PTV. PCSO allows only persons aged 18 above to play the 4d Lotto Lotto and to claim the winning Prize.
Take good extra care of your Lotto ticket. Above all, don’t soak it underwater or subject it in high temperature. Tickets are heat-sensitive and PCSO will not accept tampered winning ticket (s).